meerlaa

Thursday, March 23, 2006

spring comes...

...and I still say that it is possible to see sunlight particles in the air when it is clear blue sky and the eye has a strong contrast like the dark roof of a house in the field of vision. I have proof of it, because I experience exactly that. Sober. Perhaps they are no light particles but atoms which are strongly hidden by sunlight waves and slow down because of that collision and so get visible for the human (or only merla?) eye. They are really tiny balls of flash light and it's only possible to follow their movement for a split second, about 2 cm, whereas I can neither say in what distance they reside nor can I recognise it because whether they are spinning behind and in front of each other or whether they are in one perpendicular level is not observable. Thankfully it gets dark soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home